Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 97

Thread: Pound Coach Resigned

  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Pound Coach Resigned

    Pound's Head Coach has resigned.
    I can say that I hate to see that this has happened. I'm not sure if all the players are even aware of this right now. I believe most of the players supported Jason and will hate to lose him as Coach. I have also been informed that 1 person has applied for the position. A Letcher County Coach.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pound Coach Resigned

    which head coach? is it Football?
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member bishop4uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2003
    Posts
    227
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pound Coach Resigned

    yes its football
    [img]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c254/Rinker270/cat2.gif[/img]

    [img]http://www.ukathletics.com/image_lib/mbb_team_200708.jpg[/img]




  4. #4
    Inactive Member Glory_Days's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 18th, 2003
    Posts
    963
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pound Coach Resigned

    i know where he's going...

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pound Coach Resigned

    I spoke to Jason yesterday and as of now he is still staying at Pound. He will continue to help with track and basketball. But yes if the right position became available then he might leave Pound. Whatever he decides to do I wish him and his family the best.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pound Coach Resigned

    Well, the people at Pound who were making asses of themselves are going to get what they wanted now. Welcome to a lower level of mediocrity and cellar dwelling. Best of luck to Jason in whatever he chooses to do.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  7. #7
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pound Coach Resigned

    What was his overall record at Pound?
    GO VOLS

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pound Coach Resigned

    Not sure. I am sure that not many more people would have had more wins.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  9. #9
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pound Coach Resigned

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ironlung</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not sure. I am sure that not many more people would have had more wins. </div></div>

    Ah you would be suprised what a good coach can do with what he had to work with.
    GO VOLS

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pound Coach Resigned

    Oh yeah, you mean that multitude of talent they have and have had in Pound. They just ran off the only coach that could beat Clintwood even once in almost 3 decades. Good job. Unfortunatley, since Pound will be no more before long, you can count that as the last win.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •